Friday, July 8, 2011

When it Rains, It Pours!

Well, thank goodness, I got my kitchen mosaic done...the floodgates just opened and I am up to my ears in projects!  Yeah!!!  I just found out  I have been selected to mosaic a violin as one of 20 artists who will be using violins as a medium to express various themes based on 20 different pieces of music.  Mine is "Appalachian Spring" and I am looking forward to jumping into that one!  Then, I have also entered a contest to design a mosaic for the MOSAIC Community Land Trust in Pottstown (how appropriate!)...And another exciting thing is that Amy Guskin is working on a real website for Piece Of Mind Mosaics - you should see her awesome website designs - www.fjordstone.com/web.  We really need the rain and I am thankful for the rainwater we got today and for all the great opportunities coming my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment